Questionable Pregnancy

Q: So I haven't found very much information on the subject, but from what I understand the situation I'm about to explain is basically impossible. A week ago my boyfriend and I had sex and we didn't use a condom, he pulled out but I know the precum is often just as fertile as ejaculate. I was also on my period, but I ovulate the day after my period. I want to know what the chances are of me being pregnant. I'm trying to decide whether or not I need to bring this issue to his attention and whether or not I need to worry.
I'm already feeling incredibly nauseous, though I have only thrown up once so far. I am also experiencing breast tenderness and fatigue. I know these are all three symptoms of pregnancy so I figured I should ask someone instead of just doing the generic web search.
Thank you

Symptoms:  Nausea, abdominal firmness, breast tenderness, fatigue