Questioning my pregnancy

Q: I would not say I have a medical issue just looking for some reinsurance from someone who will not judge me for the mistake I have made. I AM 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant due date April 27th. Me and the father to my first child have been off and on for 4yrs In May we decided to split and July 25th I had protected intercourse with another male that same month me and the father to my child decided to work things out and we had intercourse around July30th in through Aug in July I missed my period but had a negative blood pregnancy test and I made another appointment to come back and get on birth control on Aug 23 that day I also came back pregnant 7 weeks I'm not being able to stomach who the father to my child is. Can you help me?

Symptoms:  Reinsurance

A:   An unprotected intercourse results in pregnancy only when a woman is in her so called "Fertile Period". The fertile period of a woman is determined by analyzing her menstrual cycle with an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. Normally, the menstrual cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released. This process is called ovulation and the days 12 to 16 days after a period are said to be a woman’s most fertile period. Ovulation may not occur at a predictable time in the menstrual cycle, however. A number of factors may cause an unexpectedly early or late ovulation, even for women with a history of regular menstrual cycles.
Calculating from your Due date, ie April 27th, 2015, your baby was probably conceived on or around the 4th of August, 2014, especially if you had your last menses from 21st July, provided you have regular periods, as explained. This, however is a rough estimate and never exact, and no conclusion should be drawn on conjectures like this. In your case, you have missed periods in July, that contradicts your calculation from due dates as mentioned by you. So, in your condition, only genetic paternity testing can be of conclusive help to determine who is the father of your particular child.