Questioning Paternity

Patient : I am currently pregnant. The first day of my last period was 12/25/14. On 12/21/14 I had sex with Guy A, he did not ejaculate in me. On 1/4/15 I had sex with Guy B, he did ejaculate in me. I normally have a 31-32 day cycle and should have ovulated around 1/9/15-1/10/15. It seems like Guy B is the obvious answer for who the father is. However, is there any chance, and if so how much of a chance is there, that Guy A is the father?
Symptoms:  Pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There is a less than 1% chance of GUY A to be the reason for the pregnancy , considerin g a delayed ovulation in your past cycle as well as pre-ejaculate causing a pregnancy, which is quite not possible to happen. The date of intercourse with GUY A is far from ovulation time which reduces all chances of pregnancy. The pregnancy can be attributed to GUY B. Hope this helped. Regards