Questioning Whether I Have Any Severe Conditions Based On Symptoms

Patient : Hi, I would like to consult you for problems I have. I have repetitive headaches that are long term. The headaches come quite often. I also have spine pain and it's consistent. My neck also recently started hurting and I believe it's causing me to have blurry visions. I also am sometimes very nauseous.I am also 39 years old. Could it be I have some kind of illness or disease?
Symptoms:  Long term headaches, back pain, spine and neck pain, blurry vision, nauseousness, etc.