Questions about my bloodwork results

Q: I recently went to the doctor to get a PCP- and the doctor did a blood test panel and I attached the results as images. The doctor said your labs are fine but as I look over them I notice several things are high...I am reaching out to get a second opinion from a doctor- what do you think about the results? Good or bad or what? I am mostly concerned about the glucose level and the Monocytes...Should I be concerned about these at all? I was extremely nervous while I was getting my blood taken so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not, and I looked up to see exactly what Monocytes are and from my understanding the reason it would be higher than normal is because if your sick, and as far as I know i'm not sick or anything.

Questions about my bloodwor...-1 Questions about my bloodwor...-2 Questions about my bloodwor...-3