Questions regarding use and dosage of viagra

Patient: I am really in big problem..request you to suggest and guide on the same. I am 29 old man with good physic so look like very healthy but I dont think I am…regards to sex life as I am unable to get erection without taking any stimulation TABLET either Ayurvedic Stayon,Purusharth or like Viagra .I got married in July 2008, We as a couple trying for a baby from last 5 to 6 months but unable to conceive.We tried each alternate sensitive days also tried considering my wife’s follicular study i.e on 14,16,18 days.Her cycle is of 28 to 30 days,she had follicle size of 22. Can Viagra be harmful in terms of sperm quality and other normal fitness also pl suggest a Tablet which will give me a very good erection so I can have good sex and will improve my sperm count, quality too.you can give me two different tablets name too.I think 20 to 25 Gm Viagra is sufficient for my proper erection. I break 100 gm tablet in to 2, 3 pieces and take 1 piece per sensitive days . Waiting for your valuable response.

Doctor: Viagra is okay to take and will not harm your sperm count. There is nothing really i suggest taking to improve your sper m count.