Questions that need answer

Patient : So, my last period was October 9th and is been almost a month that I have not gotten it. But i did spot pink on Nov. 27 and ever since nothing. And I think im irregular. Im not sure. But I have cramps and my breast are hurting bad. Do you think im pregnant?
Symptoms:  Missed period , body ache , cramps , nauseous
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com You have completed a month today and if you say that your cycles have been irregular then it would be wise to wait for another 7 days for your menses to return. If they don't, then a urine pregnancy test may be performed to rule out pregnancy. However the symptoms that you are experiencing could possibly be that of premenstrual syndrome which indicate that menses shall start soon, but first pregnancy has to ruled out. You may chose to perform blood serum beta hcg test which can confirmatively rule out pregnancy if its levels are not raised. This can be done in next few days. Its more sensitive than urine pregnancy test. I hope i have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards