RA and Vertigo

Patient : Is there any correlation between RA and vertigo? I am a 55 yr old female, diagnosed with severe RA 2 years ago. I've been on many different medications but for the past 4 months only on Humira injections bi-weekly. The vertigo comes and goes, usually lasting about 1 to 2 weeks. Or is it possible that the vertigo is a side effect of the medication? I had never experienced vertigo before being diagnosed with RA but had RA symptoms for many years prior.
Doctor :    Adalimumab (“Humira”) is a medication called TNF (tumor necrosis factor) Blocker and is used to treat RA, psoriatic art c arthritis, juvenile RA, ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn’s disease and plaque psoriasis. The most common side effects of this medication are: redness, rash and swelling on the injection site, upper respiratory infections (sinus infections), headaches, rash and nausea. The vertigo is not likely a side effect of this medication, then I advise you to talk to your doctor and try to rule out other possible causes of vertigo as: inner ear disorders(as laberynthitis, benign positional vertigo), migraine headaches, reduced blood flow through the arteries that supply blood to the brain, multiple medications interaction.