RAISED GGT- SCARED

Patient

Q: Hello,

I am 34 years old, female and smoker.
At a regular check up, although all my tests were fine, my GGT was 84.
SGOT and SGPT were fine. My Dr told me not to worry firstly because he considers it to be a small raise and secondly because if there was a serious problem, SGPT and SGOT would be affected.
I have to note that the last 10 days I was on aspirin, mesulid and rinal spray spray with cortizone. (especially for the mesulid I was told that it affects liver and GGT)
In spite of the fact that he did not seem worried at all, I repeated the test 2 days later and it was at 76. He told me that it drops and this is good. Searching though in the Internet I got panicked and now I am scared for liver or pancreas cancer. My Dr told me that my fears have NO BASIS.
Is my Dr right? I am really scared to death!...

Doctor