Raised mass on cheek,re they stds symptoms?

Patient : Hi doctor ,28 days ago ,I had protected sex with sex worker.the next day onwards my anxiety begun .I started to search on google about symptoms ,I looked pictures and my brain went on those pictures I could have this.I spent whole day on internet .later after five days I bath in cold water ,two days later I had right cheek with swollen mass about 3 cm wide .later I had my left wrist swollen .I thought I had stds.the wrist swelling went after two days.few days ago I had beer the next day my both cheeks swelled one with raised mass.and I took a hot shower one side swelling went normal cheek in few hours,yesterday I had a beer today my right cheek has swollen mass ,is it a hiv symptom or any stds?.please guide me doctor.I never in my life had swollen mass and its not painful.its the first time and last timeI had sex with sex worker .are these HIV related symptoms or any stds?I appreciate your valuable suggestion.
Symptoms:  Raised mass on right cheek and sore on sides of mouth