Random Animal noises

Q: I have a question. All throughout life I have had a child who has made just random animal noises and doesn't like loud large group areas it makes her uncomfortable she has been diagnosed with ADHD and borderline depression. Is there a disorder or something where the child just makes random animal noises. She is a teen now and she still does it she does it while doing homework, in the shower, at school, when you ask her questions and she doesn't know why she does it and I don't know why she does it ether. So please if you can help me that would be great. Thx.

Symptoms:  Making random noises, has sensitivity to groups and loud areas, doesn't do great talking or in group activities.