Random numbness in fingers and toes

Patient : I am a 30 yr. old female who experiences random numbness in fingers and toes for the past 2 months. I thought it was due to the winter weather, however, on 60 degree days, I experience the numbness as well. Random fingers and toes turn completely white while others still have color in them. I am pretty regular with annual check-ups and all and everything comes back normal. Is the random numbness in fingers and toes a major area of concern?
Symptoms:  Random numbness in fingers and toes
Doctor :   Numbness in toes and fingers can be caused by many conditions like cold weather, frost bite, diabetic neuropathy, periph eral artery disease, raynaud's disease, etc. Since It is occurring in warm weather it cannot be due to cold temperatures or frost bite. Since your regular checkups and test were normal, it can not be diabetic neuropathy, There is chance or peripheral artery disease or raynaud's disease which can be diagnosed after detailed examination. Other few causes like vitamin deficiencies, electrolyte imbalance, TIA, angina, etc rarely can cause such problems.Consult your physician for further management.