Ask The Doctor > Pending > Random pains in urethra/intestine area

Random pains in urethra/intestine area

Patient: Could this be serious? I’ve had a strange pressure in my urethra and around my stomach area for about 2 weeks. I went my doctor last Friday and he took a urine test. Tuesday he finally called me and said no bacteria but the lab forgot to do a chlamydia test, so I went back and submitted a new sample Tuesday. He still hasn’t called me with results and I’ve left him two messages. I just want to know what’s going on.

Symptoms: random pains in urethra and around (not in) stomach area, I did have some stomach pains over the weekend and loss of appetite for about 5 days. I also had periods of fatigue though feel ok now. Had minor constipation too. Also still experiencing frequent urination.

Doctor: