Random symptoms with back and chest pains

Patient

Q: I'm having back pain (middle that either goes to the upper part of my back or lower), it became so bad I started to develop chest pains. Other symptoms I'm having now are nausea, vomiting, constipation, head aches, hot flashes, sweating, but no fever. I recently gave birth to my daughter three months ago, I had an epidural. That's the only thing I can think of that might be causing some of these issues. Please let me know what you think is wrong with me. I went to the ER last night and they said my blood pressure was fine, and so was my breathing. I just developed my chest pain, headaches, vomiting, nausea, and hot flashes yesterday. The doctor prescribed me muscle relaxers and pain killers- but they didn't help so I didn't get my prescription renewed. Please help.

Symptoms:  Back pain (middle that either goes to the upper part of my back or lower), it became so bad I started to develop chest pains. Other symptoms I'm having now are nausea, vomiting, constipation, head aches, hot flashes, sweating, but no fever.
Doctor