Random Unexplained Nausea

Patient

Q: I have been getting random nausea since december last year. The weird thing about it is it started on christmas week.

So I thought it was due to stress because I was working a lot of overtime that week. So I stopped working overtime from there after and it went away temporary until february then started again for about a week until my wife had called me at work and asked me how i was doing when she called me i just had got over being nauseas then started crying uncontrollably and from there I went to the emergency room. The doctors did blood work and found nothing wrong and came to the conclusion that it was stress related. From there after I was fine until this week it started up again and has been going on for the past week.

I usually get nausea spells about 4 to 5 times a day and I can feel it come from my stomach before it hits and it usually lasts for about a minute.

Now I have been going through a lot of stressful events I.E. Filing for bankruptcy last year and trying to save my money so me and my family can move back home which is an hour away from where I live now and I currently work there aswell so I commute everyday.

I understand that stress can cause a lot of things to happen to your body like nausea but I feel like there's more there and am not sure where to go or what to do or if there's any treatment I can get to help.

Doctor