Randome bug bites help me please so here's the thing after

Q: Randome bug bites help me please..
so here's the thing
after a long day of going to the mall and just having a good time with my boyfriend
I noticed something on the back of my thigh.. about 20 bug bites and I dont even know how it got there .. I felt nothing throughout the day and seeing this got me worried..
can someone tell me what kind of bug caused this ..?
and can someone tell me how to get rid of them.. they're not itchy but when I see them it triggers a itchy feeling.. and they are bumpy ..
they look like mosquito bites but they're many.. and I have been wearing jeans throughout the day.. and I also said that I felt nothing during the day like pain and things.. please help

thank you so much