Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Randomly passing out

Randomly passing out

Patient: Why is that I randomly fall asleep at times. I can feel myself get really tired, but I cant control falling asleep. I could bit sitting up playing with my kid and Ill just know I need to lay down.

Symptoms: Feeling extremely tired to were I cant control it I just pass out

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.Usually such generalized body pains, are due to anxiety or fibro myalgia. However to state that we should first of all rule out the following like Anemia, Calcium and Vitamin D deficiency.I would advise you to get your Fasting Blood Sugar, Thyroid Profile, Hemogram, Calcium and Vitamin D levels. If any issues are found in your reports you would be treated accordingly. Otherwise, your Doctor will treat you with SSRI’s like Fluoxetine, Escitalopram.Start meditation and avoid consumption of alcohol, smoking.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.