Rapid Pulse after minimal effort accompanied by nausea and discomfort

Q: Hello,

I am an otherwise healthy 25 year old male who is within target BMI. For the past 5-6 weeks I have noticed my heart rate seems to be a lot faster than usual from very minimal activity. For example, merely getting up and walking to the kitchen can cause it to instantly rocket to around 140-150BPM and is accompanied by some mild discomfort in the chest area and intermittent bouts of nausea. Even after around 10-15 minutes of rest my heart rate tends to remain around 90-100BPM before going down to around 70BPM after about 40-45 minutes of rest. I have also been experiencing a heavy weighted sensation in my legs after walking short distances, it feels sort of like the lactic acid build up you would get after a more sustained period of exercise. This symptoms have been accompanied by constant dead arms and legs after sleeping, particularly on the left hand side and a constant twitching in the arch of my left foot. I would be grateful of any advice. Thanks