Rash

Patient : I am 19 years old and I have always had clear skin. Out of nowhere my face starts to get this rash around my hairline. Some bumps were small with white heads while others were medium size and painful. I would put a warm cloth on my face to make it stop, but that part of my face would look I have just gotten burned or something. It was very painful. I have never had acne and I did not know where this was coming from. I rubbed hydrocortisone on it and the rash went down but sometimes it would try to come back. Now I have a lot of dark marks around my face and ears. On the back going towards the top I have a flat lump full of fluid and it is black. It feels like a scab but then again it full of fluid. This is also painful. I stopped using my facial wash for a while now so I know it is not that. This rash will appear and disappear constantly... I have no idea what it could be
Symptoms:  Top of ear and side of face swollen from time to time