Rash after Epidural

Patient : I had a baby 3 days ago. I had an epidural in for 20 hours. Now I have a blistery spot about the size of a half dollar on my back around the epidural. Should I be worried>
Doctor :   Please have it examined. Common side effects of epidural injections include an allergic reaction at the site of injecti on or site of tape which often passes and, skin infection, at the site of injection.   Both are treated very differently.  If you are not experiencing any fevers, headaches, pain in the area, or loss of sensation or movement anywhere below or near the epidural site it is safe to observe the rash for a few days. Congratulations on your baby and get some rest.