Rash allergic reaction

Patient

Q: If I am allergic to adderall is there something similar that the doctor can give me and what I have a rash itchy

Symptoms:  Rash ....itchy
Doctor

A:   Hello
Thank you posting your query on ATD.
You might be having ADD or ADHD for which you were advised Adderall.
You are having itchy rash, it could be one of the side effect of adderall. But other reasons for itchy rash has to be ruled out first viz. Atopic dermatitis, fungal skin infections etc.
There are other molecules/drugs available for treatment of ADHD/ADD.
Talk to your doctor about changing the current treatment.
As you know these drugs are narcotics/ psychotropic drugs under schedule x, thus you require doctor’s prescription.