Rash in abdomen during pregnancy

Patient : Hey Doctor How r u my name is Safia i m from Pakistan Karachi.I am pregnant my 9th month is going on i got from 1st month some red spots on my abdomen which we call rashes i asked to my lady doctor but she told that these spots can't remove is it possible doctor?
Doctor :   The rashes on your abdomen are due to pregnancy hormone (estrogen) and the stretching of the abdominal skin due to the g growing baby. This is normally seen in pregnancy and usually disappears straight after delivery. Try applying moisturizer and wear loose cotton clothing. If the itching increases in severity and is present throughout the body, consult your doctor to rule out obstetric cholestasis, which is a rare pregnancy condition that affects the liver and causes you to feel itchy.