Rash on genitals and a rash starting on my hands..Warning Pictures.

Q: Hi I am young boy I had unprotected sex for the first time a year ago. The girl later told me she had chlamydia but it was gone. She also told me she got tested after we had sex and she came back clear. It was my first time so there was no way I had anything before her. It's all a blur to me it was during the summer time and I play basketball. But either before that time or after I Had sex with her I developed small itchy bumps that were reddish and but you couldn't really feel them only see them and they are flat. I never had anything on my face or sores anywhere on my body. I went to the doctors twice for the rash. He said that I had gonorrhea gave me a vaccine but the rash never went away. He also took a blood test but never called so I guess it wasn't anything urgent. Now a year later I still have the rash on my penis and there's a rash on my hands. The rash on my hands are flesh colored and there completely flat I have to put my hands at an angle to see them. The Rash on my hands is spreading slowly. I am going to see a dermatologist in a week I am just scared to death that it could be and STD. I haven't found any herpes pictures that look like what I have on my penis but it still maybe that. What do you think it could be?. A picture is provided