Rashes and itchy throat after eating oily foods

Patient

Q: Why do I get rashes after eating oily foods? I get an itchy throat as well and my body starts to itch. I develop pimples within minutes after eating the following: biscuits, hot chips, curries,ice cream, vegetables that are fried in oil, meat (even when cooked without oil), fried eggs, meat pies, pastries.

Boiled or poached eggs have no side effects on me. As a child I used to eat a lot of sweets and junk food however as an adult I am very careful and try to eat as healthy as I can. I can go for long periods of time eating healthy but the second I eat any of the items listed above I develop pimples. Why is this so?

Is there any way to overcome these allergies? It feels as if I am allergic to everything.

I have a perfect cholesterol level however last time I had a blood test my liver showed an abnormally high level of fat.

Doctor