Rashes around nose during cold

Patient : Im having the problem of rashes around the nose and above lips. it is happening each time when i got cold, and rarely some other times. but when i got cold it definitely come causing so much prblm, bcoz it is very painful and because of cold i have to sqeeze my nose, it is really horrible. plz give me a permanent solution for this
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query ATD. It appears that you are suffering from a viral infection known as herpes Simplex. It is very common to recur with seasonal flu or cold.These rashes are painful. My advice is to use Acivir cream over affected area thrice in a day for 7- 10 days. Please discuss my advice with your physician. Hope these helps.

Patient: thank u doctor for your answer.......