Ask The Doctor > Pending > Rashes which is caused by Liquid nitrogen treatment

Rashes which is caused by Liquid nitrogen treatment

Patient: Hi Dr,My name is priya, am a female aged 23 years. I had around 5 flat warts on my face for many years and wanted to get it treated. So i met a dermatologist and he suggested Nitrogen liquid treatment for me. As there was not many treatment available for this problem i went ahead with it. Its been a month now and i have moved out of that city. Warts seems to have gone but the treatment has left a white patch . My question is , will it be a permanent one ? or even if get my skin will it be of same tone as my skin. Am feeling really bad like if i had taken a wrong decision of going for this treatment as these white patches are on my face. Please provide me right guidance on this problem.

Doctor: