Reaction to a bite - extremely swollen foot!

Patient : Hi I have been bitten by something on my feet, it happened on Sunday but... My left foot is slightly swollen and my right foot is twice the size. There is a white ring on my leg as the swelling increasing up my leg but my foot has started to change colour. It's painful to walk on and extremely itchy/uncomfortable in general... I do have a doctors appointment tomorrow, but is there anything I can do now? Toni
Symptoms:  Itchy, aches, swollen, colour change in skin, allergic reaction
Reaction to a bite - extrem...-1 Reaction to a bite - extrem...-2 Reaction to a bite - extrem...-3