Reaction to 'out of date' neoclarityn following cat allergy

Q: I had an allergic reaction to a cat at the weekend. I broke out in a rash on my face withing a few hours of being around the cat. I was given neoclarityn 5mg tablets and have taken about three now (one each day for the last three days) The rash on my face is not going away and my chin is lightly burning.. I also just noticed that the tablets expired in Jan '14 (almost a year ago)
A quick google search advises that out of date meds could be causing the burning but I'm not sure what to do now. I cant get to a doctor. Should I take 'in date' antihistamines now to counteract whatever is making my face burn.. or what should I do?? Please help

Symptoms:  Rash on face, burning, slight itching, red patches