Realistically, is there even a chance of pregnancy?

Patient

Q: I realize that this is a question that probably gets asked a lot "Am I pregnant?". I honestly don't think that there is a chance, but my significant other is quite worried.

If a man was "adjusting himself, while kissing, and felt that the outside of his pants were wet from pre cum, and then later proceeded to finger his female counterpart, is there really any possibility that one could get pregnant from the *Possibility* of sperm in the pre cum, that traveled through 2 layers of clothing and then onto the hand?

Doctor