Really need to know if im having early signs

Patient : I had unprotected sex the day before ovulating and its day 6 and in bloated ,having headache,cramping,white discharge, increased appetite, very fatigue..and back pain..am i pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulati on, there is possibility of pregnancy. But just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion. Because symptoms of early pregnancy can mimic other conditions like premenstrual phase, pelvic infection etc. So, if you cross your expected date of periods after one week of missing the date, go for urine pregnancy test once. Take care.