Really urgent, alot of pain!

Patient

Q: I recently have alot of pain in my prepuce (if thats not the good word, its the front-spot of my penis, the thing you need to pull back once you take a leak.)

I'm not able to pull it back since it hurts, its too tight. I have alot of pain whenever I have sex because of it, so I went to the doctor. They said that they were making an appointment for me in the hospital to cut the piece away just like Muslims do. But right now, I discovered something else. The whole piece is really red and I was taking a leak a few minutes back, and now I discovered blood in my underwear. What is this? Please help me!

Doctor