Received treatment for UTI-- some symptoms remain

Patient : I recently received a course of antibiotics for a UTI-- 4 days of Cipro. It's been a week since I completed the antibiotics, and I still have VERY mild, lingering symptoms, including frequency and feeling as if I haven't finished urinating. I took an at home test, and while it was negative for nitrites, was still showing positive for white blood cells. Should I be concerned? Or will it take time for my body to dispose of the white blood cells?
Symptoms:  Frequency of urination, not feeling finished after urinating.