Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Recently became vegetarian and am experiencing tiredness, dark circles under eyes, and mood swings

Recently became vegetarian and am experiencing tiredness, dark circles under eyes, and mood swings

Patient: Hello I’m am 17 years old recently I have become a vegetarian (automatically I became a vegetarian )but I haven’t noticed that my mother has I have dark around the eyes and I have been coffin in my sleep and mood swing it has been my time of the month lately but it’s never effect my physical appearance I just wanted a doctors opinion in this thank you

Symptoms: Coffin, mood swings , tiredness , dark under eyes,

Doctor: Thanks for consulting us. Vegetarian food has nothing to do with your symptoms. Try to find out the reasons for mood swi ngs. It is the disturbed sleep that could be the reason for developing darkness around your eyes. If symptoms of cough during sleep persist, consult doctor for work up. It could be post nasal drip that is causing this. Some times mild viral infections can present like this in the absence of full picture of disease. Wish you speedy recovery.