Recently found out I am pregnant my due date is

Patient

Q: Recently found out I am pregnant my due date is October 6, 2015. So that makes my LMP December 30,2014, during that's time I had unprotected sex with two men. Had sex with man A on January 8th and I know for sure he didn't pull-out On January 11th I had sex with man B and we just used the pull out method. I'm 95% sure it's man A's baby. But the other 5% makes me wonder could It be the other guys. I know I deserve what I get for the choices I made. But it is what it is. Can someone please help ease my mind just a little?

Doctor

A:   Hello ,
In view of your own statement that the man A didn't pull out during sex on jan 8th when you were in your fertile period then chances are bright that the pregnancy you hold is likely to be that of man A. The intercourse on jan 11th was with a pull out method though you were in your fertile period , but still unlikely.
However the confirmatory way the paternity can be decided before the birth would be through amiocentesis and subjecting the foetal cells to DNA PATERNITY TEST.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards