Recently found out I am pregnant my due date is

Patient : Recently found out I am pregnant my due date is October 6, 2015. So that makes my LMP December 30,2014, during that's time I had unprotected sex with two men. Had sex with man A on January 8th and I know for sure he didn't pull-out On January 11th I had sex with man B and we just used the pull out method. I'm 95% sure it's man A's baby. But the other 5% makes me wonder could It be the other guys. I know I deserve what I get for the choices I made. But it is what it is. Can someone please help ease my mind just a little?
Doctor :   Hello , In view of your own statement that the man A didn't pull out during sex on jan 8th when you were in your fertil e period then chances are bright that the pregnancy you hold is likely to be that of man A. The intercourse on jan 11th was with a pull out method though you were in your fertile period , but still unlikely. However the confirmatory way the paternity can be decided before the birth would be through amiocentesis and subjecting the foetal cells to DNA PATERNITY TEST. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards

Related Q&A

Q: Hi , I had sex with partner 1 on June 29 then with new partner from July 12 till July 30 th setempber 1 I find out th...

Q: I had been having pelvic dull pain for a few weeks and so I went to the doctor. They did a transvaginal ultrasound (a...

Q: I had sex on day 5 period , i had iud insertion 5 months back my hubby withdraw his penis out of me during ejaculatio...

Q: I had sex on my ovulation day, took ellaone 30 minutes after condom broke and ejaculation. Is there a high chance of ...

Q: I had an IUD inserted November 7 and the first week I experience severe cramping and now about three weeks after I am...

 
DOCTOR ADVISORY BOARD
218

Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician
173

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician
138

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist
98

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon

IMAGES ON ASK THE DOCTOR


CNN
BBC
MSNBC
CBS
abcNews
FoxNews