Recently had surgery, few weeks pregnant

Q: I just had surgery 4 months ago, in the beginning of January 2014. The surgery i had was in my left side of the kidney, I was born with it being enlarged unable to urinate regularly so it became swollen and infected. I can't remember the name of this operation because I don't have my paperwork with me but during the operation they put a stent inside me which passed through the urethra into my bladder. I am now a few weeks pregnant, sometimes i feel i am still healing from my surgery because some parts of my stomach feels "numb". Is this healthy for my baby? Am I or my baby in any danger at all?

Symptoms:  funny "tingling" feelings on my left side of the kidney sometimes, "numb" parts of my stomach underneath my kidney near my belly button as well.