Recently I shaved my penis hair and I noticed I

Q: Recently I shaved my penis hair and I noticed I had 2 bumps on the opposite sided of my penis that was last week they have not went away they don't hurt they have no color to them should I be concerned

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

I have seen the attached photograph also.
As per details, it seems that you are suffering from a condition called Molluscum contagiosum. It is viral infection of skin caused by Molluscum contagiosum virus.
It is asymptomatic condition Characterised by skin colored bumps .
The treatment modalities available include removal by Radiofrequency, needle extirpation or chemical cauterisation using Trichloroacetic acid or potassium hydroxide.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
You can share my opinion with Him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy.