Ask The Doctor > Pending > Recently I was having sex with my girlfriend and while

Recently I was having sex with my girlfriend and while

Patient: Recently I was having sex with my girlfriend and while doing it she moved. There was a “pop” sound and my penis hurt for few minutes. But after a while the pain went away and everything seemed normal. Normally my foreskin rolled back while having sex, but after we were done my foreskin doesn’t seem to roll back up. I’ve researched about Paraphimosis or Balantis and I can assure you that it is none of those two conditions. Everything is normal I get normal erections, there’s no redness or itchiness, I can urinate without any problem. The only problem is my foreskin isn’t covering my entire penis. It covers the glands and half of my head, but the other half sticks out. As I am not circumised it is causing me lot of irritation.

Doctor: