Reclipsen birth control

Patient : I Took one reclipsen last month. only one. is that one pill enough to mess up my period and i wont get it for 4 weeksish after that pill or will i still get it on the date i was supposed to before i took that pill?
Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor :   Any type of ethinyl estradiol and desogestrel combination pill basically contains female hormones that are designed to p revent ovulation (the release of an egg from an ovary). This medicine also causes changes in your uterine lining similar to that occuring after ovulation in a natural cycle. The effect of one single pill of a combined hormonal pill is generally not much and certainly does not last for 4 weeks. It will obviously not offer any contraceptive benefit but depending upon the day of your cycle on which you took the pill (especially closer to your expected periods date), it may delay your periods by a week or so at the most. If you are experiencing a delay in your periods of around 4 weeks (and if you have been sexually active last month), it would be advisable to first take a pregnancy test . If the test kit tests negative, and the delay persists for more than 4 weeks, it would be wise to consult with your local health care provider regarding the same.