Recluse and low self esteem due to facial assymetry

Patient : Type your question here...Would the british nhs pay to have my crooked nose and sticky out ear fixed? I also have crooked teeth and acne with scarring. My self esteem is rock bottom and when I see myself in photos and on my webcam I feel like Igor or that dude out the goonies movie. I have schizophrenia and have been a recluse for over 15 years because of my looks.
Symptoms:  Psychological distress. Fear of being seen by others.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. As you are already having schizophrenia, we need to have a face to face consultation to make sure that the facial probelms that you are talking about is genuine or its a part of dysmorphophobia. If its is the later then management with anti-psychotics like olanzapine or risperidon can help the condition. Otherwise if its a genuine facial malformation, then it would require a plastic surgery and probably NHS may not help you in this regard. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. Wish you good health!