Recomend a course of treatment.

Patient

Q: I have a severe Cough I've been in bed for three maybe four days. partly self quarantine to not contage to someone else the cold. I know i need medicine for the cough. , lately doctors haven't been taking cultures for accurate diagnosis? Have you Doctors become that good or likely my insurance is inadequate to cover the expense of the tests. Other Symptoms:Fever some Diarrhea aches and pains. The diarrhea may be due to excessive probiotics in anticipation of typical antibiotic RX
Weather connected or not to above is: a lump on my eyelid possibly from contusion and more likely contusion aggravated earlier condition. My guess is some water borne Paracyte. I apologize if my question exceeds normal parameters. I patiently await a response. Carl Bachteler Ps. should i see an Optometrist or a Dermatologist for the eye problem. If the for lack of a better term paracyte is attempting to morph it could be a possiable cause of some symptoms. A surgical procedure may be necessary to treat the lump in the eye.

Doctor