Recommendation of not getting pregnant again after inverted-T C section

Patient

Q: I had an inverted T C section due to trouble with my baby's umbilical cord.
Before of that, I had an operation because of a car accidente that needed surgery. Doctors opened my belly to be able to reach to my fallopian tubes because of an internal infection.

Before of having my c section one doctor told me, that if this kind of section was needed (inverted T) to get my baby out, they would recommended me not to get pregnant again because of uterine rupture risk.

Finally I needed that inverted t section and another doctor told me, that there will be no problem with my uterus, what they would have to do was just to practise another C section on the week 36 if i get pregnant again.

This same doctor said that due to my two prior surgeries, this hypothetical new c section will be a difficult surgery, because of the internal scars (in spanish "adherencias abdominales"), and that there will be risk to cut my bladder. (An important complication)

I read that a lot of people have more that one surgery and doctors don't tell such things as they told me.

I would like to have another baby but I cannot stop thinking that maybe it will be an unconscious behavior to get my life in risk just because of this desire.

What would you think about getting pregnant again? I'm mad to even think about it or is not such a crazy thing.

Doctor