Rectum swelling due to shaving

Patient : I shaved my entire anatomy down there...always do everyday with no problems...the next day after i had a BM it burned and itched ( my anus) i then felt pressure all day like i had to go again, the next day just the bottom of my bhole is swollen up and kinda hurts i feel like i cut it and its infected? no blood no itching ect
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that you may have sustained a cut while shaving. This cut could have become infected, swollen and painful. You should have this examined by doctor in persons. You will likely need topical anti-inflammatory medication along with antibiotics to treat this infection. Please refrain from shaving until this infection is completely resolved. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com