Recurrent pain in left side lower pack

Q: Hi there, I am a 17 year old female. For a year or more now, I sometimes get this pain in my lower back (left side). I get it usually when i'm standing but it also happens when i'm lying down. It stays for a minute or so, and I just stand still, bending over and holding on to something. Is this normal ?
And now I have the flu, or so im told.. and I have frequent pain in my lower back.. it is not the same pain (from the above) but it hurts really bad and I have a fever, sore throat and headache, frequently urinating although it does not burn nor is there any pain while urinating.
I need help "diagnosing" this if that's the case.
Thank you in advance.