Recurrent Viruses (inc mono, oral shingles) Eye flare ups

Patient

Q: I am a 26 year old lady and for the past year I keep getting particularly unwell...
end of last year i got particularly fevery, with vomitting and all my lymphnodes came up, blood tests confirmed glandular fever... but prior to results i was given penicillin to which i had a fairly bad reaction... and ended up with constant intermittent hiccups for around a month, which has resulted in constant acid reflux. I then started to randomly wake up some mornings with the need to vomit (generally just acid/bile) and nausea.... back to docs but bloods dont show anything particularly concerning... this continued to happen and most recently i had an episode of black vomit... so have had more blood tests... i believe these came back okay as well (haven't gone through results but no urgency from doc etc).. i have been given ppi's for GERD...
then a little over 3 weeks ago developed crazy pain in the roof of my mouth and after 3 days i couldn't tolerate the pain and went to dentist... they suspected oral shingles/zoster... and after a week and a half i went back for a check up... the patch in mouth was larger, numb but less painful... and I have been referred to oral medicine investigation next week.... but this feels like it is resolving after a little over 3 weeks except for numbness and the fact i have developed a nice productive cough to top it off.
I have also had my left eye flare up around 3 times this year... severe pain, photosensitivity, redness and watering for around 3 days to a week each time?
And just feel generally off... achey, stiff muscles/fatigue....
I am just baffled as to why my immune system seems so poor. When I was younger i rarely ever got poorly, I have always suffered migraines since i was a child... but never really suffered anything else... and colds and flu's never really bothered me that much... which is why this recurrent virus issue is bothering me

are these things are connected, and what might be the cause if bloods are coming back relatively normal?

Symptoms:  Glandular Fever
Shingles
GERD
Vomitting
Hiccups
Fatigue
Sore Throat
Thick Saliva
Eye Pain
Photosensitivity
Doctor