Recurring strep throat

Patient

Q: Hi I'm a 25 year old female. In April of this year my family and I moved in to a new apartment and two weeks later I came down with strep throat which I had never had before. I was treated and soon after my kids also came down with it and were treated. Two weeks later we all tested positive again and were treated AGAIN. Now a month later I'm pretty sure (even though I haven't been tested yet) I have it again since I have all the symptoms! My 2 year old daughter has also been getting sick almost every other week with ear infections and colds since we moved in. I'm so frustrated because there is nothing I can do to help her and this strep throat is not helping by coming back every month! Our next door neighbors have a pool with dirty water in it from last summer. Could that be making us sick? Or could it be that there is mold in our house that could be making us sick? Help!

Symptoms:  Sore throat, white stuff on tonsils, tonsils are swollen and it is hard to swallow
Doctor