Red Areas And Spots On Head Of Penis

Q: Hi , i am 17 years old boy i have a problem that started to annoy me , i recently have got Red areas and spots on the head of my penis , the spots start to change color , they became darker and closer to black color and they grow up in space thats why i went to a skin doctor which saw my penis and she said it is an allergy that might be due to a medicament or due to touching my penis with dirty hands and she said this is not dangerous .

few days later i woke up due to a really nice feeling in my penis but i found Sperm in my boxer and pants but from that time i had pain in my penis and i couldn't touch the he head of penis cause it hurts and lost my errection and that Exceeded 3 days and it still hurts so i went to my uncle which is a doctor and he sawed my penis and asked me some questions then told me this is allergy from boxers i wear and gave me a Cream to put on the head of my penis , i also changed all my boxers and few days later pain has gone Partially but still have SOME pain untill now and spots Became pale , i also changed all my boxers .
also i noticed that my ERRECTION is not like before , its not strong and long like before and i cant keep it for a long time even if i watch porn it doesnt take long period and i want to know what should i do ? should i go to and other doctor or keep using creme for longer time ? WHAT SHOULD I DO ? PLEASE HELP .

Symptoms:  red spaces( glans ) on the head of the penis
pain in penis
weak errection

A:   The anxiety is understandable. Since you have been seen by 2 doctors and they have both expressed same opinion, likely to be a fungal infection. Applying cream and some drugs are indicated but overcoming your own anxiety is a must. The changes in clothes etc, initiated by you is good. Reaction-Erection to porn indicates things are alright. You need adequate reassurance, sex education and may be counseling by family doctor, specialist, physician or sex specialist.