Red blemishes below belly button

Q: Hello, my name is joe and here in the past few weeks ive noticed a few small re blemishes below my belly button. i thought that they were pimples at first but noticed that when messing with the bumps its clear liquid that comes out and its spreading slowly around my pelvis area just above the groin. it doesnt itch or burn.

Symptoms:  Red blemishes

thanks for contacting

It is evident from the description that you have furnished that the lesion is reddish and is a clear fluid filled bleb which is spreading towards groin region in confluence. This description fits that of herpes zoster , however it has to be confirmed after a local examination by the physician and after a confirmatory fluid culture test .
You may have to be started on antivirals for 7-10 days to reduce the incubation period, but a local examination for confirmation is mandatory.
i hope i have answered your query,
wishing you health,