Red Blood keep dropping

Patient

Q: April 2014 My blood drop to down to 5.6. in June it drop to 3.5. I had another blood transfusion in August I had a third blood transfusion. a fourth transfusion in Oct. Still my Doctor do not know why my blood keep dropping. I have gone through three bone marrows unsuccessful. I was told that they have not been able to get a sample from the bone marrow. Can you help? any clues

Symptoms:  Up until my blood drop I am fine. but once it get down to 5.0 I get dizzy. Tired after a few steps. ect... My liver is fine, my kidney is fine, all test that I have taken came back good.
Doctor