Red bump on penis

Patient

Q: Hello about 3 months ago I saw a small bump on my penis near the head in the foreskin area. It doesn\\\'t seem to be pus filled but it\\\'s a small red patch area with the bump in the center. It seems to have some smegma coming out of it and dried in the area. It went down one day but after masturbation it came back up what could it be? No burning tingling nor pain please help. The photo image isn't working I'll try again.

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

Patient: The bump has gone down a lot and the skin is turning back to its original color somewhat.