Ask The Doctor > Pending > Red bumps in groin area after sex.

Red bumps in groin area after sex.

Patient: Hello all! A few years ago after I’d have sex with my girlfriend id developed these red bumps around my penis but not on it. They are tender but do not itch at all. They sometimes form white puss just like a zit. We broke up and they stopped. I’ve had sex with other partners and had no issues. Well we started dating again and the first time we had sex they came right back. I told her and we went to the dr. He said it was just bacteria and gave me prescription creme. I insisted on a herpes blood test so we did one with negative results. Does anyone agree with this? I just feel there is more to it. I shower right after and I trim not shave. I want know is something else is wrong?

Doctor: